John DiJulius, of The DiJulius Group and John Roberts Spa discusses his book, “What’s the Secret: To Providing a World-Class Customer Experience”
John has consulted for companies such as The Ritz Carlton, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Lexus and many, many more…
Here’s what we asked John:
- We had you on the show in 2009, discussing “Secret Service, Hidden Systems that Deliver Unforgettable Service” – how much of “The Secret” is Secret Service?”
- Do you believe our recent economy has caused a “correction;” that companies delivering sub-par service has gone out of business?
- In the book you talk about attracting only the people who have customer service in their DNA?
- How can you know that it’s time to let an employee go?
- Recognizing that every company and every industry is a little different, what’s a good rule-of-thumb to live by when it comes to frequency of customer service training?
- Steve Jobs once said, “A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them. “ Do customers know what they want when it comes to the service experience?
- What do you have to say to the people out there who say, “You know, at the end of the day it just comes down to who’s got the best price!”
- How can businesses measure ROI on customer service?
- What’s the correlation between customer satisfaction and employee morale / turnover?
- Talk to us about “Service Recovery”
- What are your “Customer Service Prediction(s) for 2013?