Colleen Stanley: “Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: Connect with Customers and Get Results”
Here’s what Colleen covered for us:
- Emotional Intelligence is a fairly new term. Can you help us understand what it is and why it matters?
- Talk a little bit about the awareness of “How we’re showing up; First Impressions.”
- “Connect with Customers” is in the subtitle. Is this a must of relationship selling?
- You talk about the importance of likeability. Is this one of the biggest components of selling?
- Tips on becoming more likeable?
- In a recent video blog, you covered the importance of testing for assertiveness (and how to actually do this) when interviewing for sales positions…
- What’s another favorite interview question of yours?
- You refer to drive-by relationships. Is this a trend that has grown in recent years?
- Some of our viewers may be of the belief, “Look, at the end of the day, every customer is price-driven.” What can you share on this?
- What is a “Sales Marshmallow Grabber?”
- What other common pitfalls can/should salespeople avoid?
- Dan Pink shared with us that it’s the ambiverts that make the best salespeople. Your thoughts on this?