Ingar Grev: “The Impact of Being a CEO Without Awareness … and What to Do About It”
With nearly 50,000 Twitter followers, Ingar Grev is:
• National writer for the Business Journals
• Served 7 years with the U.S. Navy
• Owner of The Growth Coach, DC
Here’s what Mr. Grev covered for us:
- You spent many years in the U.S. Navy – what can business leaders learn from military leaders?
- How can a business owner set themselves up to have a company that runs without them having to be there?
- You say that too many business owners have trouble making decisions…
- You shared a lesson on business growth as a result of a recent experience you had with your home security company…
- What are some of the warning signs that might alert a CEO that he/she lacks awareness?
- You say that, “They think they can strategize because they have the title of CEO…”
- What can you do about a CEO who REALLY needs a coach … but doesn’t see it for his/herself?
- How can a CEO know that they’re ready to handle growth?
- We hear a lot about accountability. How can we be more effective at holding others (and ourselves) more accountable?
- You published a recent article on handling insubordination and dysfunctional teams…
- You have some thoughts on HOURS worked vs. VALUE of contribution from employees…
- How involved should the CEO be in managing customer relationships?
- One of your Business Journal articles a few years ago was titled, “It’s not about you when it comes to your business…”