Anne Loehr: “An Entrepreneur’s Journey”
Anne Loehr is an Expert in Preparing Leaders for the Workplace of the Future and Co-Author of 2 great books: “A Manager’s Guide to Coaching,” and “Managing the Unmanageable”
Here’s what Anne addressed:
- You say that you’ve always known you were going to run your own businesses…
- Your higher education path took a detour or two…
- When you were 25, you took on the task of turning around a hotel in Kenya?
- Tell us about the leadership training – or lack thereof – you received in Nairobi.
- On the topic of leadership, will you help our viewers understand the key differences between managing and leading?
- How does the business culture in Africa differ from that of the United States?
- You say, “When you sell your company, you lose your identity.”
- Then came your safari company?
- In 2001, you decided to become a “Business Development Coach.” What challenges did you encounter at a time when “coaching” was not yet a business term?
- What was your catalyst for authoring books?
- What advice do you have for wanna-be authors?
- You focus a lot on trends. Why should we all be paying attention?