“Pivot Points: Identifying the Physical, Mental, and Emotional States We Face Whenever We Encounter CHANGE and Our Natural Resistance to It”
Change is something we all have to face. Do your people resist it … or embrace it? Discover what really happens and how to affect a positive process, with the help of change expert, Myron Radio.
Here’s what we asked Myron:
- How do you define “Pivot Points?”
- Why do we have this natural resistance to change?
- Are pivot points always recognizable?
- How can we get better at embracing change?
- You talk about something you call “Natural energy patterns…”
- When it comes to “aligning the organization” (mission/vision), where does one begin?
- In your line of work, how do you go about measuring results?
- Looking back on the great work you’ve done, what have been some of the biggest surprises along the way?
- How can we relate these emotional states as being built up in our childhood?
- Are we better to return back to those states ( are we repressing our built in wise reactions?)
- Our natural reactions…uncomfortable is good, right? or fight/flight…?
- How much is this playing into getting this done?
- What do we look for to identify in ourselves?
- Talk about emotion…what kinds of crazy examples can you show about emotional states affecting outcomes?
- Physically what can happen when we see change, how does it relate to stress or happiness?
- How do we best manage ourselves…what can we teach our up and coming business people — or even youth — about managing this?